Introducing the 350W Mototec 853 Pro electric scooter. This scooter is lightweight and powered by a 36 volt, 7.5 AH lithium battery pack and a 350 watt motor. The weight to power ratio is good so even though it’s far from the most powerful in the range it’s pretty nippy.
It comes with 8.5 inch, solid, puncture-proof tires as standard and has front and rear patented spring suspension to enhance the ride experience. The non-slip silicone foot deck ensure a stable and safe ride.
It also has an LED headlight and taillight for safe scooting at night or on overcast or cloudy days. It’s fitted with an electronic brake, a speedometer and digital display and it has a maximum speed of 18 mph.
It can travel up to 18 miles on a single charge depending upon the weight of the rider, the type of terrain and the average speed. The battery life on this scooter is around 800 cycles which is way above the norm for electric scooters.
The 350W Mototec 853 Pro scooter is affordable, practical, versatile and ideal for commuting and pleasure. It’s suitable for adults and older children.
- Motor: 350 W Brushless Front Hub (450 W peak)
- Battery: 36 V 7.5 AH Lithium-Ion
- IP Rating: IP54
- Blue Tooth & Phone App
- Speedometer: Yes
- Throttle: Thumb Lever
- Headlight & Taillight: Yes
- Battery Life: 800 cycles
- Charger Included: Yes
- Top Speed: Mode 1: 12 mph, Mode 2: 18 mph
- Range: 18 miles per charge
- Max Slope: 16 degrees
- Shocks: Front & Rear Spring Patented Design
- Handlebar Tube: Aluminum Alloy
- Base Frame: Magnesium Alloy
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Minimum Recommended Age: 14+
- Brakes: Electronic & Mechanical Rear Disc
- Tires: 8.5 inch Solid Puncture Proof
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Foldable: Yes
- Product Size: Length 43 x 17 x 43 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 43 x 17 x 17 inches (L x W x H)
- Box Size: 44 x 9 x 18 inches (L x W x H)
- Product Weight: 29 lbs
- Box Weight: 34 lbs
- Warranty: 60 Days, Parts Replacement
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information about Proposition 65.
The vehicles advertised for sale on this site (scooterbilly.com) may not be approved for highway use or on public roads in your location. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the buyer (you) to ensure that any vehicle purchased on this site is operated in accordance with all federal, state and local laws that may apply. Furthermore, you assume all liability and risk associated with the use of any vehicle bought from this site. You also agree that scooterbilly.com shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any accident, injury or incident occurring as a result of the proper or improper use of any vehicle purchased from this site.