The new MotoTec Electric Mobility Trike is ideal for anyone suffering with mobility issues. It’s powered by dual 350W hub motors, there’s one built into each rear wheel. The power and torque generated by these motors coupled with the lightweight aluminum frame makes riding up inclines a simple job for this machine. Wherever you’re going it will easily get you from A to B.
It has a comfortable seat with a backrest, plenty of room for your feet on the footboards and a carry bag on the back of the seat.
With both forward and reverse modes, you’ll have no problems getting in and out of tight spaces. So, you can take it pretty much anywhere, no problem! The mobility trike can reach 10mph in forward gear and 4mph in reverse.
It has a 48v 10ah lithium ion battery which is light weight and lasts longer than a standard lead acid competing models.
If safety is a concern, the MotoTec Electric Mobility Trike comes with a headlight and rear reflectors as standard and has dual rear drum brakes. Furthermore, you’ll need a key to start it. Longer journeys won’t be a problem because the padded seat and 10 inch air-filled tires provide a comfortable ride.
- Motor power: Two 350 Watt Hub Motors (700 Watt total)
- Battery: 48 volt 10 AH Battery
- Drive System: Twist throttle, forward and reverse
- Brakes: Dual drum rear brakes
- Max Weight Capacity: 286 lbs
- Minimum Recommended Age: 13+
- Forward Speed: 10 mph (weight dependent)
- Reverse Speed: 4 mph (weight dependent)
- Range: 20 miles (weight, terrain dependent)
- Frame: Aluminum
- Seat: Wide cushioned
- Handlebars: Adjustable up and down
- Foldable scooter: Yes
- Scooter Weight: 62 lbs (including battery)
- Scooter Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 33 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 17 x 22 x 33 inches (L x W x H)
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
If you’re looking for an electric trike that’s a little bit more fun, check out the MotoTec 350W, 500W, 800W and 1200W trikes.
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information about Proposition 65.
The vehicles advertised for sale on this site (scooterbilly.com) may not be approved for highway use or on public roads in your location. It is the responsibility of the buyer (you) to ensure that any vehicle purchased on this site is operated in accordance with all federal, state and local laws that may apply. You assume all liability and risk associated with the use of any vehicle bought from this site. You also agree that scooterbilly.com shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any accident, injury or incident occurring as a result of the proper or improper use of any vehicle purchased from this site.
There are no reviews yet.