We give you the 1600W UberScoot Evo electric scooter. Powered by 4 x 12 volt 12 AH sealed acid-lead (SLA) batteries and a 1600 watt motor, this scooter is fast, maneuverable and ideal for commuting.
It comes with street tires as standard and the design of the strategically placed suspension allows for a safe and smooth riding experience. The ergonomically designed, quick-release, removable seat has you covered whether you want to ride in comfort or you prefer to stand while you’re scooting around town.
The maximum speed is around 20 mph and it has a maximum range of 12 miles from a single charge. The maximum range is dependent on the weight of the rider, the speed and the terrain.
The 1600W UberScoot Evo electric scooter is perfect for commuting, but is also excellent for pleasure riding. It’s suitable for adults and older children. The recommended minimum age for riding this scooter is 16 years old.
- Drive System: Chain
- Motor: 1600 Watt (Brushless)
- Batteries: Four 12 V 12 AH (48 volt system) Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Economy Mode Button – Conserve Battery Life
- Lights: Front and Rear
- Battery Life: 250 cycles
- Charger Included: Yes
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Max speed: 20 mph (or up to 30 mph with speed limit wire disconnected)
- Max Range: 12 miles per charge
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
- Tires: 11 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Throttle: Twist
- Recommended Minimum Age: 16+
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
- Foldable: Yes, Posi Lock
- Box Size: 49 x 13 x 19 inches (L x W x H)
- Product Size: 49 x 25 x 43 inches (L x W x H)
- Product Weight: 117 lbs
- Warranty: 60 Days, Parts Replacement
CEC Certified for California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information about Proposition 65.
The vehicles advertised for sale on this site (scooterbilly.com) may not be approved for highway use or on public roads in your location. It is the responsibility of the buyer (you) to ensure that any vehicle purchased on this site is operated in accordance with all federal, state and local laws that may apply. You assume all liability and risk associated with the use of any vehicle bought from this site. You also agree that scooterbilly.com shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any accident, injury or incident occurring as a result of the proper or improper use of any vehicle purchased from this site.